Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thank you Aaron

I'd like to say thank you to Aaron for being the first to post a comment on the Mainichi Tuning Blog. It's always nice to hear from others that my car geek studying and research is helping them in some way, shape or form.

If you would like to post a comment, you do not have to be a blogspot user, all you have to do is click on the "comment" link and type away.

I'm currently getting ready to pack for my move back to California from Okinawa. I may or may not have time to post up anything new or cool till I get a few things handled and out of the way. I will post when I have free time though.

Hope everyone stateside had a Happy Thanksgiving and got fat and happy off all that turkey and ham!


-Mainichi Tuning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your articles! Are you going to post more?

Thanks,
Jon

crcr1488 said...

dude your post are amazin i have a frontier i'm researching swapping out 240 cams and intake so i can turbo it come tax time keep up the blogs thanks Lee

Anthony Hom

My photo
San Diego, California, United States